Friday, October 10, 2008
ART in the News
A new test for Down syndrome, frozen embryo laws, and more
- Is it wrong to want a deaf baby?
- Oregon court sees frozen embryos as property rights issue.
- The hidden health risks for the children of sperm donors.
- India: It’s time we had a law on surrogacy.
- How test tube babies changed the world.
- A new, safer test for Down syndrome.
- “Human evolution is only at the beginning!”
- Incest fears down under?
- Families in the making.
posted by Cheryl Miller | 9:08 am
File As: Assisted Reproductive Technologies, In Vitro Fertilization, Eugenics, Contemporary, Surrogacy, Frozen Embryos, Reproductive Law, Sperm Donation, Third-Party Reproduction