Enter your e-mail address to receive occasional updates and previews from The New Atlantis.
Fall 2011 • Nicholas Eberstadt on the mounting casualties of sex-selective abortion
Winter 2011 • Jacqueline Pfeffer Merrill on creating infertile fathers
June 1, 2008 •
- Is sex necessary?
- We need a 21st-century Solomon.
- A church contest for free fertility treatments.
- Should sex education teach about infertility?
- Enough about older mothers! What about the dangers of older fathers?
- Soldiers going to Iraq are banking their sperm.
- Sex selection: family balancing or a step toward designer babies? A new test can determine a baby's sex as early as the second month of pregnancy.
- A surrogate offers to help a couple conceive a savior sibling.
- California court to hear lesbian insemination case.
- Is IVF pushing up the cost of insurance in New Jersey?
- Woman carries ectopic pregnancy to term.
- Clay Aiken: Sperm donor.
- Art Garfunkle, a father again at 64, through a surrogate.