Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I'm still recovering from the long holiday weekend, hence the non-existent posting of the last few days. Fortunately, other bloggers were not so lazy. Here are a few must-read posts:
- Jesse Reynolds takes a critical eye to Gordon Brown's stem cell research letter: "Like so many writings advocating cloning-based stem cell research (i.e., somatic cell nuclear transfer), Brown's op-ed drifts to distortion and hyperbole."
- Will Saletan considers Britain's new ART law by the numbers.
- Jennifer Roback Morse looks at how GLBT families and same-sex marriage could redefine the family.
- GLBT parents discuss family structure and the role of biology: "There is a desire to understand one’s biology. . . . It’s not right to dismiss those feelings and deny your child their biology.”
- Science Progress explains why GINA matters.